Thursday, June 16, 2011

Memorial Car Buying Experience

With Memorial Day right around the corner, it’s hard to believe that there is only half of the year left!

Growing up, Memorial Day meant summer vacation was starting or had already started and it was time to jump into the pool.  It also meant cookouts, volleyball games, trips to the beach and trips to grandma’s house.  It was definitely an awesome kickoff to the summer season!
However, when I think of Memorial Day now, I remember our forefathers and all military personnel who keep our nation safe and free… The real meaning of the holiday.
This time of the year, also means car dealers are all offering some kind of discounts towards purchasing a vehicle.  You can’t miss the signs while driving! I never really understood why, until now. People travel more during the summer months and what better time to buy a new or a better vehicle for yourself?

Memorial Day Auto Buying

I am so glad to be part of Truliant Federal Credit Union because when it’s time for me to upgrade my car or buy a new car I know exactly where to turn: our Credit Union Auto Buying Service (CUABS), of course. Check out the list of new and used cars that are located on a car lot in Winston-Salem, N.C. at www.cuabs.com. If you don’t see what you want there, you can contact an auto advisor and they will find the car or truck of your dreams.

Another reason I turn to CUABS is because of the price, what’s advertised is what you pay. There is no haggling with a financial advisor after talking to a salesman for several hours to try and get the price lowered to what it should have been in the first place.

Need another reason why CUABS is great? With CUABS, the financing stays with Truliant Federal Credit Union which means the loan rate is going to be low (right now as low as 2.95%), and for buying through CUABS, I get a 0.25% discount off the loan rate.

Next, CUABS will deliver the car to you along with your loan paperwork, whether it’s to your home or office, so you don’t have to take time away from your family or use time off to go to a dealership. Everything is catered around YOU! 
So when you are celebrating the many events this summer and making travel plans, remember our Credit Union Auto Buying Service when thinking of buying a new vehicle!